The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be. - Konrad Lorenz

God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.
Billy Graham

“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened” - Anatole France

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

LUCKY DOGS

My fur babies are very lucky. I love to make homemade treats for my little ones. They still eat a commercial brand dog food for their main source of nourishment, but, we all like to have a special treat once in a while. Right? Of course, all in moderation. I found this great website the other day that has lots of yummy looking recipes for dogs. It is called doggydessertchef.com. So check it out. Your dogs will love you for it.

No comments: