The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be. - Konrad Lorenz

God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.
Billy Graham

“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened” - Anatole France

Saturday, August 28, 2010

PTA ( picture takers anonymous )

It is an addiction with me. I take way too many pictures of my furbabies. I love to try to get that special picture or the unusual picture that wasn't expected. Pictures say it all. I didn't take enough pictures of my other furbabies, before they passed, as far as I am concerned. And I regret that all the time. Of course, I didn't have a blog back then either. So, SMILE and say CHEESE.

2 comments:

Agnes B. Bullock said...

No such thing as too many pictures of your furbabies!!! I take lots of pictures of mine and they hate it when the camera comes out! How are you supposed to capture their inherent silliness and lov?

AMY ANN said...

I agree. Dylan is such a ham. As soon as I pull the camera out he poses. Dixie on the other hand will move just as I snap the picture.