The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be. - Konrad Lorenz

God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.
Billy Graham

“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened” - Anatole France

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

Dexter is, finally, the good dog. After all these years of being bad. Well, not so nice to certain people, at least. He now lets people pet him and he doesn't bark so much anymore. I guess it could have something to do with his age. He is so old now that he doesn't care anymore or just can't be bothered by anyone.
Nicknames for Dylan. Tiny terror, wimpy wiener, happy humper, and I know there are more, I just can't remember them. But all names given with love.

No comments: