The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be. - Konrad Lorenz

God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.
Billy Graham

“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened” - Anatole France

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

DYLAN'S BIG DAY


Dylan, finally, had his big day. He was neutered yesterday. I felt so bad leaving him at the vet. He, probably, thought he would never see us again. He was only there for about 5 hours but it felt much longer than that. He has 3 little staples in him now. They will come out in about 10 days. He is supposed to take it easy until than. Not run around, not jump up and down on furniture and not rough house with Taylor. Well, he is doing all of that. He is impossible to stop. I put the pet stairs out for the couch and well, he usually, jumps over the whole thing. But it all looks good down there. No redness or anything. The staples are still in, knock on wood. He hasn't messed with it too much. I am just curious about one thing. It still looks like he has his testicles or at least one. I can't figure that one out. I guess I will see what happens when he is healed.

No comments: