The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be. - Konrad Lorenz

God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.
Billy Graham

“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened” - Anatole France

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

SNAKE!!!!!

Dylan, Dixie and I were in the back yard.  I noticed she wouldn't stop barking.  I figured it was at the neighbors.  Which isn't unusual.  She will, usually, take a pause if I shush her but she just kept on barking and I realized it sounded different.  I know that sound because she does it when she finds something scary.  So I hurried over and found out what I think to be a copperhead.  She was barking at it while only 1-2 inches from it.  Thank God it didn't strike her.




2 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

We sure don't like those things either! We have lot's of them here in Florida and Mommy's hair stands up on end when she sees one.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

p.s. You should check out this blog: www.gospelofgoose.blogspot.com

AMY ANN said...

I just checked out the blog y'all recommended. I got some useful info from it. Thanks.