The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be. - Konrad Lorenz

God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.
Billy Graham

“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened” - Anatole France

Friday, August 30, 2013

R.I.P VANESSA





This was her favorite spot in the yard.  







I'm sad to say that Vanessa passed away Tuesday night.  I miss her so much. She loved to be cradled.  She loved her chin scratches.  She loved being outside.  Exploring the yard or just lazing around on the porch. 

I think she knew she was going to die. Because, a few days before, we (me and all my critters) were all sitting on the porch and she looked at each one, individually, and did a little meow and then they would touch noses. 
 
I miss her sleeping in the bed with me.  She would either be on my pillow or by my side.  She loved to lay on top of us, as well, and knead our bellies.   She was such a loved cat.  She will, always, be truly missed.  She means so much to me.  I say "means" instead of "meant" because she will always be in my heart.
2001-2013

No comments: