The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be. - Konrad Lorenz

God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.
Billy Graham

“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened” - Anatole France

Friday, March 8, 2013

VANESSA

 
 
I am a little late in posting this.  I seem to be having trouble blogging, lately.  So, here it goes.  Vanessa was acting lethargic and not eating well.  She, also, was acting a little different when I would pick her up.  So, we took her to the vet.  She had blood test and x-rays done.  Turns out it looked as though she was packed with poop ( shh... don't let her know I told you that.  She would be mortified).  Anyway, she poops everyday but I guess it wasn't enough.  So, I was to bring her back in a couple of days for an enema.  She must have known because by that time she pooped enough to keep that from happening.  She did, however, have to have her anal glands expressed.  She, also, had her dental the following week where she had 2 teeth extracted.  Now she is back to her normal self.  All smiles and eating well. 

No comments: