The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be. - Konrad Lorenz

God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.
Billy Graham

“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened” - Anatole France

Friday, August 3, 2012

AAAARRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

This is so frustrating!  I am having trouble with my blog.  Some stuff it uploads and some stuff it doesn't.  So, I may not post for a while until I figure this out or until hubby comes home from his business trip and figures it out for me.  If you see strange things happening on my blog......it's just me working on it.  Stay tuned.  
BTW I started a new blog but am having the same troubles.  HELLLLLPPP!!!!!!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Oh blogger can be so frustrating some times!! Like the stuuuupid comment moderation....please prove you're not a robot???? wth?


(((Hugs)) your friends
Oskar & Schatzi