The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be. - Konrad Lorenz

God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.
Billy Graham

“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened” - Anatole France

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

OMG!!!!

 I  just can NOT get over this.  Mom gave me a bath this morning.  I think it was the first ever in my whole entire life.  Like I haven't been doing a good job of keeping myself beautiful.  She's crazy.  
Now I am a mess.  My fur is going every which way.  Now I have to start all over fixing myself.  Bad Mama! Shame on you.  I mean, really, I can understand her giving Dylan and Dixie a bath.  I mean they are dogs after all.  But, me.....that was humiliating.  Oh! And by the way.  Just so you know Mom and Dad.  I do not like chunks in my food.  I am strictly a pate girl. 




1 comment:

Hannalei said...

Just wait until that fur dries and you feel how incredibly soft and fluffy you are. You will secretly like it. My kitties do even though they will never admit it. :)