The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be. - Konrad Lorenz

God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.
Billy Graham

“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened” - Anatole France

Monday, April 2, 2012

SO SAD

Dylan, Dixie and Hubby went on back home to get things squared away with moving and all. I, really, miss them. Vanessa and I are chillin' back here while things get done. Hopefully, it won't be too long of a wait. It's only been 2 1/2 days and I miss them like crazy. It's hard for me to even look at my blog with all their pictures and stuff without tearing up. I can't wait to see them again.

1 comment:

Lovable Lily said...

Soon, soon, soon. Then you'll all be together once again and you'll be as happy as a Doxie with a new bone.

Hugs,
Lily Belle