The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be. - Konrad Lorenz

God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.
Billy Graham

“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened” - Anatole France

Saturday, December 17, 2011

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

The first night on the road.
Sunset

In the back of the car. Are we there yet?
Mama's knee.


On the road back to Texas. I hope Santa Paws knows where to find us.
While taking me and Dixie out for a walk. Mom fell down the stairs at the hotel. She was holding me in her arms. Thank goodness she held on to me and I wasn't hurt. Although, I was thinking the whole time "PLEASE DON'T FALL ON ME". But, don't tell her I said that. She, however, wasn't so lucky. She scraped her knee pretty bad. Now her knee is covered in bandages, but, I think she just may survive.

2 comments:

Dachshund Nola said...

Oh you're poor momma!
Dachshund Nola

Charlotte said...

Oh, we are so sorry to hear your Mom fell...but thank dawg you are okay (and she only scraped her knee! Veeeer pretty band aids, btw!)

We're sure Santa Paws will find you just fine, in Texas....he used to find us when we visited our grandpawrents in NB too!