The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be. - Konrad Lorenz

God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.
Billy Graham

“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened” - Anatole France

Thursday, October 6, 2011

YAY!

When we were shopping at Lowe's the other day for......I don't know what. I came across this. I squealed with excitement. I had to have one. Weeelllllll, maybe I had to have 2. Since, I seem to always have doxies by the set. I can't wait to put these out.

1 comment:

docsdox said...

OH.MY.DOG.

we saw this on "The Long and Short of it All" as well, and are making our way to the store sometime this weekend to see if we can snag one before they're all gone!!!