The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be. - Konrad Lorenz

God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.
Billy Graham

“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened” - Anatole France

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

THE BIG "3"

I am 3 years old, today.


We decided to go swimming. I think it's a little crowded to do a cannon ball.



Today is all about me.



Oh noooo! Not the birthday collar again.

My toys



Dylan turned 3 yrs. old today. He had his peanut butter, banana, carob pupcake (recipe is under "dog recipe" link in left column.) We gave him a swimming pool and a double tennis ball rope toy. Dixie got one as a party favor, too.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Happy, happy barkday, Sweetie!! Wow....what a pawsome pool....careful not to wade to far into the deep end!!
OMD!! Those cupcakes look scrumptous!!!

(((Hugs)) your friends
Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

AMY ANN said...

Thank you. It was the best barkday ever.

docsdox said...

YAAAAAAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
that's a yummy-looking cake ya got there! i'm gonna have to ask mom if she can make me one too beecuz....

MY BIRTHDAY'S COMING UP TOO!

BOL!

-ramsay