The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be. - Konrad Lorenz

God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.
Billy Graham

“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened” - Anatole France

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIXIE

I think I will help Dixie clean up her mess.


I am going to will this piece of cake to jump into my mouth.


Waiting for the cake to be served. Ooooh! this is torture.


All my presents.


The birthday girl.


I can't wait to eat my cake.



I only frosted one cake. The others will go into the freezer for valentines day and other special occasions.


Today is Dixie's birthday. She turned 1 year old. I made her the peanut butter, banana, carob pupcakes (recipe under the link in the left column ).
For the icing. I melted carob chips and mixed in cream cheese. She had her cake, presents and of course she had to wear the traditional party hat and collar that all my furbabies wear for their b-days.

No comments: