The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be. - Konrad Lorenz

God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.
Billy Graham

“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened” - Anatole France

Sunday, August 1, 2010

SOCIAL CLIMBER

Sometimes, when we are all downstairs, Ugur and I on our computers and Dylan and Dixie playing around, Dylan decides he needs some alone time and goes upstairs. Knowing that Dixie can't follow. Well, no more. Dixie decided she wasn't done playing so she learned to climb the stairs. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. Although, if I am on my way up she still expects me to carry her like the princess she thinks she is. When I set her at the landing she prances away with her head held high and her little booty wiggling from side to side.

No comments: