The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be. - Konrad Lorenz

God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.
Billy Graham

“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened” - Anatole France

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

R.I.P. TAYLOR


Taylor loved the outdoors as much as he loved the indoors. He had the sweetest little meow that let us know when he was ready to go outside. That same sweet meow also would wake me at 3:oo a.m. to let me know he was ready for his can food. He was fascinated by my nightstand, well what he would find on it. He would try to knock whatever he could off to play with. Usually, my eyeglasses. That could happen at anytime during the night. Sometimes, he would just lay by me in bed. He had his favorite tree outside that he loved to climb. He also had his favorite spot just around another tree where the bird feeder was hung. Hmmmm, I wonder why? Sometimes when I would look out the window I would see him just sitting there in front of the ivy just watching the birds and squirrels. I think he had some fur friends in the neighborhood that he would go see. He loved Dylan. They would play and chase each other around the house a lot. When he was tired he would just get up on his cat tree and curl up in a ball. He would love to lay on the mat in the bathroom to sleep, as well. Like most cats he loved to sit in the windows and watch outside. He was such a good cat. I love him and will miss him so much. He took his last breath while in my arms. He was far to young to die.


Taylor Tot
December 29, 2007 - February 2, 2010

No comments: