The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be. - Konrad Lorenz

God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.
Billy Graham

“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened” - Anatole France

Friday, February 26, 2010

CHECKING OUT THE SIGHTS

Me and mama went on a walk around the streets of New Orleans and the French Quarters while daddy was working. It was so much fun. People kept stopping to pet me because I am so darn cute. These are statues of a Jazz band. You could even hear real music playing. I wanted to pee on them but mama wouldn't let me.

This is one of my new friends I made in the park near our hotel.
This is a weird, fake flower garden at that same park. I felt like I was in the land of giants.
This was a cool picture on the side of a building. I like it a lot. I want that picture for my room.






No comments: