The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be. - Konrad Lorenz

God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.
Billy Graham

“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened” - Anatole France

Thursday, September 18, 2008

MY GOOD DEED

I did a good deed today. It made me feel really good. I saw that 2 little girls lost their little dog while they were walking it. It had gotten away and went through the fence into some peoples yard. So, I grabbed a pumpkin muffin from the freezer and went to help the little girls. I told them I would go around the fence into the yard and try to get him. His name was Scooby. I think he was a rat terrier or fox terrier puppy. He was hesitant at first but than he got close enough to me so I could grab him. Than I walked around and gave him back to the little girls. They were so happy. And, oh yeah, the dog loved my pumpkin muffins.

No comments: